Membership at the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Waterbury includes all after-school programs (Monday - Friday) during the school year. After-School Membership provides children and teens (grades K - 12) with a safe and fun environment to learn and grow academically, physically and socially while developing leadership and citizenship skills. All members receive a healthy snack every day.
The after-school program at the Boys &
Girls Club of Greater Waterbury, serving school-age children and youth,
is exempt from child care licensing by the State of Connecticut Office
of Early Childhood. The drop-in after-school program follows the
membership requirements and safety standards set for by the Boys &
Girls Clubs of America.
Registration for our after-school program will begin July 31st. Applications may be downloaded and completed; however, all applications must be submitted in person at the Boys & Girls Club, Monday - Thursday 9 am - 12:30 pm. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. All parents/guardians are required to attend orientation (dates/times to be announced).
Some of our school-year programs and activities include:
- Technology Programs, including 3-D printer programs
- Tutoring and Homework help (all members are provided time to do homework Monday ' Thursday)
- Arts (visual and performing)
- Sports, fitness and nutrition
- Keystone and Torch Club (leadership clubs)
- Teen Programs
- Game room activities (ping pong, foosball, air hockey, pool)